Sunday, December 24, 2006

Aikel

Aikel is the little imp
that lives under my toe
Whatever I may be doing
he always likes to know

His favourite passtime
is to poke his little nose
into something, anything,
EVERYTHING that goes.

He listens to conversations,
notes everything that's said
Later, when he gets a chance
plants ideas in my head!!

He makes me say things
that I don't want to say.
I struggle, believe me,
but say them anyway!

Aikel is quite clever
he'd never reveal its him
and that he has me dancing
to his every little whim.

He makes you think I'm crazy
by my own consent
That the silly things I may do
are not what he invents!!

But don't you believe him now
I promise you its true.
This is the sort of thing
that Aikel loves to do.

So, now you know Aikel
who lives under my toe.
And realize that my foolishness,
comes up from down below!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute...and really imaginative concept but having something under the toe seems a little uncomfortable ;)

    ReplyDelete