Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Movie Dreams

I go to sleep early
Its not just for my health.
Oh no, i snooze for a
different kind of wealth

The thing is, everytime
I happen to fall asleep,
my imagination takes
some pretty huge leaps

I have never been asleep
without dreaming a lot.
I know, dreamless is said to be better
but for me its really NOT.

I love having dreams!
And mine are pretty good.
I always see them from end to end.
So, they're easily understood!

Usually it's like a movie.
(Really good movie too!)
And the best thing is,
everytime it's something new!

Excitement, adventure,
drama, romance, fright!
Every concievable emotion,
embroiled in fancy's flight.

So, the best time of the day
is bedtime, for me!
Movie dreams are why
I love my sleep, you see?

1 comment:

  1. My best time is prob bedtime too but your bedtime seems more interesting! Nice poem...fun reading

    ReplyDelete