Thursday, December 28, 2006

Up and Down

I'm down, I'm out,
I'm wasting away.
Yesterday was bad.
What's worse? Today.

Come on, buddy!
It can't be that bad.
In this amazing life,
you can't possibly be sad.

What do you know?
It's all right for you.
Nothing's going right for me,
I don't know what to do.

Sure, that happens,
but keep all that away.
Focus on the bigger picture,
pray for a sunny day!!

Oh please! What're you, stupid?
Wake up and smell the garbage!
Life is a bloody battlefield
and mine, is strewn with carnage.

You're so wrong, you know.
Open your eyes!
Find laughter, sweetness,
innocence behind the lies.

I guess you're right,
better to laugh than cry.
You're not giving up on me,
so I might as well try.

Now you're talking!
Just try it my way.
Yesterday was good.
Whats better? Today!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I liked the positive end..leaves you with a good feeling in the end which is really good.Liked it a lot

    ReplyDelete